Fixed size of Interface panel

Support forum for MegunoLink
rsfoto

Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:25 pm

Hi,

Remembering my days when I used to do a bit of VB programming (all forgot now) I remembered that there was the possibility to fix the size of a window with all the buttons and boxes inside so everything was always visible and not resizable.

Now I thought this could be done as well here but ¿ maybe I overlooked something ? and fixed the so called UserControl1 to a size of 500,250 in the hope this would lock the possibility increase or decrease the panel size. Well it did not.

Below a few screenshots

Designer Window
Designer Window
Designer Window
MLPro_007.JPG (104.38 KiB) Viewed 5687 times
Program after opening build exe
Panel size after opening exe
Panel size after opening exe
MLPro_005.JPG (49.2 KiB) Viewed 5687 times
Running program and resized hiding parts of it :shock:
Panel size resized and not showing all
Panel size resized and not showing all
MLPro_006.JPG (33.85 KiB) Viewed 5687 times
regards Rainer
regards Rainer

Observatorio Real de 14, SLP, MEX
philr

Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:00 am

Unfortunately not. The interface panel is completely independent of the overall window for the application. MegunoLink will remember your windows size so once you find something you like close it and open it again and it should still be as you left it.
Phil
rsfoto

Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:00 pm

philr wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:00 am Unfortunately not. The interface panel is completely independent of the overall window for the application. MegunoLink will remember your windows size so once you find something you like close it and open it again and it should still be as you left it.
Phil
Hi Phil,

OK and thanks. Will have to inform my customers when they open the User Interface for my Hardware which is still in development.

regards Rainer
regards Rainer

Observatorio Real de 14, SLP, MEX