Components in a FlowLayout panel disappear after re-opening/importing

A place to report bugs you find in Builder and Megunolink.
sheimend

Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:26 pm

I have an interface that uses a SplitContainer. In one pane of the SplitContainer, I have a FlowLayout panel with a bunch of controls. Everything works just fine in the designer, but when I export and re-import my template, the controls inside the FlowLayout panel are gone (or at least hidden from the UI). This is a major pain, since I can no longer open and use my previous projects since the controls are all hidden. I haven't found an obvious reason why they're disappearing (the XML is correctly structured).

I've attached my project export as an example.
Interface export.zip
(4.61 KiB) Downloaded 587 times
Note that the panel named "tbPosition" has a bunch of controls that never render. But this is also easy to repro by building a new interface like I described above, exporting it, and re-importing it to find that the controls are gone.

I'm on the latest release build of MegunoLink. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
Paul

Wed Sep 08, 2021 9:45 am

Hi Sheimend,

Thanks for alerting us to this problem. It was a particularly nasty bug that affected containers inside the splitter. I've just published a new version of MegunoLink that fixes the problem. Exporting and importing that interface design should work correctly now. However, importing the file you included in your bug report won't work. To resolve this, I fixed the export file so it should correctly import:
interface export - work around.zip
(6.66 KiB) Downloaded 557 times
Please do let us know if the problem persists. Sorry it took so long to fix!

Have a great day
Paul.