What can MegunoLink do?

Support forum for MegunoLink
woodnboats

Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:03 am

I would like to use this software for a greenhouse monitoring project, but I'm not sure if it suitable.

My project would include 4 DS18B20 temperature probes connected to a Nodemcu communicating by WiFi to my home LAN, and two load cell weight sensors connected to another Nodemcu communicating through the same LAN. MegunoLink would be installed on my laptop running Windows 10.

I would like to have displays of the temp sensors as graphs, either individually or in one plot, as well as real-time display of each temp.

The other Nodemcu would be collecting data from the load cells and graphing them individually, as well as in separate real-time displays.

Additionally I would like to incorporate alarms which would provide visual and audible notification on the displays along with SMS messages to my cell phone in case of readings outside of set parameters.

Is this sort of project appropriate for MegunaLink? I've been working through the documentation, but there are many things I don't understand, and I don't have much time left on my demo subscription. I'm just looking for assurance that I am not wasting my time before I commit $60.

Thanks for any help.

Kirk Messinger
philr

Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:08 am

It sounds like the sort of project megunolink should be capable of handling. Rest assured with your purchase. If you are unhappy or find out later its not up to the task we will happily provide a refund.

Cheers
Phil
woodnboats

Sat Apr 01, 2023 9:50 am

If I buy the $39.95 version, can it be upgraded later at just the difference in price?
philr

Thu May 11, 2023 7:44 am

Yep no problem.